Search a job
Back-End Digital Products Manager
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :Our client is a major global retail player.
Description :Job Objective
The Back End Digital Products Manager is the product owner for all back-end features and functionalities (online payments, picking application etc.) that will eventually be implemented on our digital platforms (Hybris etc.). The role involves close partnership with OpCo's in influencing and evolving business strategies in operational processes such as logistics, fulfillment etc. in order to support the NewCo strategic business objectives and enable realization of Digital personalization & loyalty department objectives.
- Be the subject matter expert for these products, ensure they are defined with a Group approach in mind and partner with the various OpCo and Group stakeholders (finance, HR, supply chain etc..) to ensure that all business processes are fully mapped and business requirements are fully defined and validated prior to being handed to CoE/IT for development.
- Partner with OpCo's to evolve operational & business strategies in fields that influence the digital/eCommerce back-end products (logistics, picking, etc.)
- Coordinate ongoing evolution of features and functions of digital back-end products with OpCo's to ensure continuous alignment on product materials
- Continuously evaluate, prioritize and optimize investments based on strategic value, business needs, cost/benefits and critical risk across all regions
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to allocate resources to areas within the portfolio in need of most improvement. Balance the resources across projects and operating units to optimize benefits delivery to the business
- Continuously review the project portfolio to identify and exploit synergies, eliminate duplication across all regions and between individuals programs
- Review and assess strategic project initiation deliverables such business cases on strategic justification and risk
Integrated planning and road mapping
- Identify projects (features/functions) that best support the strategic intent of NewCo DPL&D
- Identify direct and indirect dependencies and coordinate accordingly
- Update the integrated roadmap based on latest changes
- Education: Degree in business related field
- Experience: Work experience of 8 years in digital environments with strong understanding of eCommerce business and digital communication fundamentals and ability to influence and guide OpCo partners to ensure optimal solutions for our digital products.
- Language: Fluent in English