Search a job
CRM / Loyalty digital products coordinator
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :Our client is major global retailer.
Description :Job Objective
Reporting into the Manager Front-End Digital Products, and in turn working alongside a dynamic team of digital experts, your overall focus is to drive the development of digital products focusing on customer loyalty programs and retention. Working alongside the local banner to provide expertise and best customer experiences, this role will be pivotal in demonstrating the value of putting the customer at the heart of the (digital) organization.
- Product management for Loyalty experiences and features for the digital platform (Hybris) and ensures that all planned investments are optimized for delivering against best-in-class objectives and are aligned with the business and IT stakeholders and have executive stakeholder commitment
- Coordinate ongoing evolution of features and functions of digital products with OpCo's to ensure continuous alignment on product materials (User Journeys, UX, UI, etc)
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to allocate resources to areas within the portfolio in need of most improvement. Balance the resources across projects and operating units to optimize benefits delivery to the business
- Continuously review the project portfolio to identify and exploit synergies, eliminate duplication across all regions and between individuals programs
- Be the business owner and subject matter expert for design/UI/UX for the Responsive website. Focusing on eCRM & Loyalty aspects such as Registrations flows, Account management, Segmentation & personalization, SEO/SEA best practices.
- Support Manager, Front End Development, in identifying eCRM & Loyalty projects (features/functions) that best support the strategic intent
- Identify direct and indirect dependencies and coordinate accordingly
- Update the Digital Platform roadmap for CRM and Loyalty relates topics based on input from all sources and communicate effectively to all extended members of project team.
- Education: Degree in Marketing/Business related field
- Work experience of 3-5 years in a relevant function
- Project Management is essential, ideally using workflow tools (eg. Jira)
- Experience in a customer-focused role
- Experience with Agile project management methodology
- Language: Fluent in English