Search a job
Digital Marketing Analyst
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :Our client is a leading agency.
Description :Are you interested to join a team of bright, innovative, passionate strategists who inspire the agency's 21st Century Brand, Digital, CRM, Content and Paid Social strategies?
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst with a passion for data-driven insights and analysis to work on a prestigious global client and new business. A talented individual - with a keen interest in social media - who is adept at turning data into insights and learnings, as well as action-oriented reporting.
- Develop multi-market social media reports, defining KPIs and data sources in collaboration with client teams, preparing monthly reports with clear insights and recommendations for content & targeting, and creating action-oriented dashboards.
- Work in close collaboration with the client strategic, account & media teams to ensure data learnings are an integral part of the process, informing strategy, creative development and media.
- Master the ability to digest the results of analysis, identify and recommend opportunities to improve the client's business and marketing performance as well as to optimise data processing and automation to effectively and efficiently deliver results
- Apply this ability to improve the analytics offer of the agency, in social media tracking and reporting but also beyond including Multi-channel reporting and attribution leveraging media and client data
- Insight from social listening, content tools, search analysis, etc
- Data analysis of client data sets
- Develop scopes of work for clients as well as presenting recommendations and outcomes confidently to clients at all levels
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master's degree in statistics / data mining
- 3 to 5 years experience in marketing industry - preferably agency
- Very comfortable with numbers and good marketing sensitivity
- Strong Excel (including VBA macros, pivot tables, VLookups, report creation), SAS reporting, Dashboards and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in digital, social, web analytics - Google Analytics, IBM Digital Analytics, and/or AT Internet Xiti, and/or content distribution platforms (Sprinklr)
- Experience in creation of tagging plans linked with web analytics and in campaign evaluation
- Experience with Data Visualization tools, such as Tableau or Cognos, is a plus
- Creative thinking and exceptional analytical skills, coupled with consultative and commercial acumen
- Ability to present analytical insights in easily digestible formats
- Self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail
- Responsive, enthusiastic and team-oriented
- Fluent in English, French/Dutch is a plus