Search a job
eCommerce digital products coordinator
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :Our client is a global major retailer.
Description :Job Objective
Reporting into the Manager Front-End Digital Products, alongside a dynamic team of digital experts, your overall focus is to drive the development of digital products focusing on customer journeys and customer experiences and to plan and execute conversion optimization techniques. Working alongside the local banner to provide expertise and best customer experiences, this role will be pivotal in growing Online Sales revenues in our different Local banners.
- Product management for eCommerce experiences and features for the digital platform (Hybris) and ensures that all planned investments are optimized for delivering against best-in-class objectives and are aligned with the business and IT stakeholders and have executive stakeholder commitment
- Coordinate ongoing evolution of features and functions of digital products with OpCo's to ensure continuous alignment on product materials (designs, UI/UX etc)
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to allocate resources to areas within the portfolio in need of most improvement. Balance the resources across projects and operating units to optimize benefits delivery to the business
- Continuously review the project portfolio to identify and exploit synergies, eliminate duplication across all regions and between individuals programs
- Be the business owner and subject matter expert for design/UI/UX for the Responsive website. Focusing on eCommerce aspects such as Conversion funnels, Checkout optimizations, Rating and review features, Search improvement, SEO/SEA best practices.
- Support Manager, Front End Development, in identifying eCommerce projects (features/functions) that best support the strategic intent
- Identify direct and indirect dependencies and coordinate accordingly
- Update the eCommerce Platform roadmap based on input from all sources and communicate effectively to all extended members of project team.
- Education: Degree in Marketing/Business related field
- Work experience of 3-5 years in a relevant function
- Project Management is essential, ideally using workflow tools (eg. Jira)
- Experience in a customer-focused role
- Experience with Agile project management methodology
- Language: Fluent in English