Search a job
Field & Support Engineer
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
As field & support engineer, you will be based in Namur and make occasional trips to clients in the Wallonia.* Pre Sales meeting at customer site with the Account managers to be the technical point of contact
* Technical installation of the solution at client site, including configuration of the server, routers and switches, setting up internet & network connections
* Training users on how to use the technology
* Support 1st, 2nd and 3rd lines, by phone or remote interventions
* Escalation of recurrent issues towards the R&D team
* Coordination and follow up of problems ; feedback to customers
* Deployment of applications & operating systems
Your Profile:* You are fluent in French with a very good knowledge of spoken Dutch, you have minimum a technical level in English.
* You have a higher education in computer science and minimum a first successful experience in a
* similar position
* You are an expert on Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2012-R2, MS Exchange, Deployment, Configuration, Domain Controller, GPO
* Good knowledge of Cloud and Virtualization technologies.
* You have a good knowledge of Windows 7, 8, MS SQL server: Deployment and support
* You're use to work with remote desktop environment
* You have very good knowledge of network infrastructure : switch, router, fiber, TCP/IP protocol
* You have good knowledge of mobile OS : IoS, Android, Windows phone
* You have a good basic knowledge of Linux and Unix operating system
* You are an enthusiastic team player who can work efficiently and autonomously
* You have a service minded and customer oriented attitude
* You are well organized and rigorous
* You are calm, helpful, communicative, precise, methodical, creative and self-driven
* You are a problem solver, you take initiative, and you have a « can do » attitude
A company with family atmosphere based in Namur, a varied job with growth potential and a company with entrepreneurial DNA!
Package: Company car with fuel card, group insurance, meal vouchers, eco-chèques, laptop, mobile phone and a market conform salary.