Search a job
ICT Support Benelux with IT Manager ambitions!
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :iStorm est un cabinet de recrutement spécialisé dans les profils informatiques.
Description :My client is the world's largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. This group counts approximately 250 offices in 60 countries, employing more than 16,000 professionals.
They are looking for a Desk Side Support Engineer for their Benelux offices. You will be responsible for approximately 120 users in 2 different sites.
If you are looking for a job in an international environment and that you like to work in an autonomous way, then you are made for this job!
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing desk side support, administration, installations & moves etc providing 2nd line support, in response to incidents and requests escalated from the Global IT Service Desk.
- They will follow the company Incident Change Configuration and Project Management processes to agreed Service Level Targets. This may require occasional travel to other offices in support of the IT infrastructure (Amsterdam & Luxembourg).
- Proactively help resolve tickets for other offices (using the Service Management dashboard).
- Escalate issues to 3rd line support as and when necessary and to external service providers where appropriate ensuring they are driven to meet service level targets and communicate the status via regular updates to the incident ticket and where necessary to Incident Management.
- To follow the change management process to ensure changes to the Desktop infrastructure follows the agreed process and do not cause unplanned outages.
- To ensure the accuracy of the Desktop infrastructure components of the Configuration Management Database by following the agreed configuration management process.
- To participate as a project resource as and when required to provide Desktop support and where required deliver the solution within agreed timescales
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years' of IT infrastructure support experience, both general desk side support and supporting custom solutions
- Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a mobile application software development environment
- Knowledge of or certifications in ITIL Foundation, Knowledge of IT processes, general controls and project management
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and presentational skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues effectively to users and others in IT via verbal and documented mediums.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to follow an incident or problem through to resolution
- Ability to continually upgrade Business and technology skills to adapt to new technology management and working practices
- Knowledge of delivering projects in a Prince 2 Environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, Dutch is a strong asset in this position.
- An attractive salary and a company car
- A job in an international environment
- A lot of freedom