Search a job
IT Service Desk Agent Brussels North Top Company
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Sector: Accounting, Finance & Audit
Client :My client is a leading international group of laboratories providing a unique range of analytical testing services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer products industries and to governments.
Description :Job Description:
- Provides technical support to offices (Belgium and Luxembourg) users primarily in the area of front-end devices and maintain users' satisfaction with their IT working environment.
- Maintain the front-end IT infrastructure (Workstations, Printers, Phone System, Smartphones, etc.) of the company offices and ensure its reliability.
- Collaborate with other Regional Infrastructure Teams; in particular Nantes FITO (France IT Operation) team for all back-end issues.
- Local order management of IT equipment and consumables.
1. Users' satisfaction:
* Ensure adequate IT support is accessible for end user platforms (fixed and mobile),
* Communicate and apply Group policies and processes,
* Improve user's satisfaction by proposing improvements to any kind of systems, policies, processes, work instructions.
2. Direct responsibility of the local infrastructure:
* Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management,
* Adherence and adoption of IT Group Standards,
* Apply information system security rules (rights, password changes, Group security recommendations),
* Maintain proper inventory of assets (hardware and software licences).
3. Systems under responsibility are:
a. Workstations, laptops and mobile devices,
b. Telephony (VoIP, mobile devices).
Profile :REQUIRED PROFILE:
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills in an international environment;
- Service attitude while keeping relevant level of governance;
- Works well under pressure and delivers quality of work under all circumstances;
- Flexibility & understanding for urgencies for conflicting priorities.
- Microsoft end-user environment (Windows 7, MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
- VoIP / IP Telephony
- Good knowledge of mobile solution and devices (Blackberry, Smartphone, etc.)
- Bachelor or equivalent in Information Technology or equivalent experience
- English (working language) French & Dutch (secondary working language, desired)