Search a job
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Sector: Accounting, Finance & Audit
Client :Our client is a leader in cloud storage and on-line collaborative solutions.
Description :Our client is looking for a field marketing manager that will work closely with various stakeholders (Direct and channel sales, central marketing) to develop and execute a lead generation marketing plan that supports the growth objectives of the area. Your plan will leverage corporate campaigns and initiatives and will be aligned to the go-to-market in Belux.
Your responsibilities include:
- Lead and pipeline creation. You will plan and execute actions and campaigns to generate leads and opportunities for direct and channel sales. Your activities will be targeted by territory within your area, by audience or by market segment.
- Communication. You will manage and maintain the local communication, and make sure it is in sync with the company brand and product messaging. You will use various communication channels such as website, social media, PR, newsletters, and more.
- Planning and budgeting. You will build and maintain a yearly plan and budget, and carefully follow the execution and spending in order to maximize the return on investment.
- Reporting. You control and lead "in time and budget" all of your activities and provide a measurement of the success of your campaigns.
- Sales Support. If required, you develop and implement country-specific adjustments to the existing sales tools and content to support the local sales department: whitepapers, case studies, presentations, customer testimonials, etc.
- Best Practices. As part of the global marketing team, you initiate and share best practices with your peers and contribute to global campaign creation.
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in B-to-B Marketing - preferably in a software-as-a-Service (SaaS) - environment
- University degree or similar business qualifications in the area of marketing, communications (Master and/or Bachelor degree).
- Result-oriented and used to demonstrate success within a marketing organization in generating qualified opportunities
- Experience of collaboration with both direct and channel sales team
- Used to managing a wide marketing mix including (but not limited to) events, content-oriented campaigns, digital marketing and press relations
- High enthusiasm and good understanding of innovative software solutions
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce and marketing automation tools like Marketo is expected, as well as with web content management systems such as WordPress
- Ideally fully bilingual in Dutch/Flamish and French, fluent written and spoken English. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-employed person, well organized and goal-oriented, able to manage priorities and stay focused
- "Hands-on" mentality and team player