Search a job
Senior Manager Distribution Channel Marketing (German native)
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :Our client is a worlwide company offering innovative medical safety innovations.
Description :GENERAL SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Associate Director of Distribution Channel Marketing will be responsible for the development and execution of the Germanic Channel Marketing Strategy in alignment with the EMEA channel strategy. The incumbent will lead local execution and measurement of the success of the prioritized campaigns, events, new product introductions, and product portfolio growth through selective EMEA industrial distribution channels. Within this role, the incumbent and supporting team will have the responsibility, leveraging market knowledge and sales team intimacy, of identifying & recommending the optimal channel marketing strategies launching key strategic GBU marketing plans within the prioritized partner program within the Germanics market.
This includes but is not limited to the following activities to support the strategy:
- Development and deployment of modular trade marketing concept to drive
- profitable growth with all selected partners
- Management of campaigns & marketing collateral for Channel Partners
- Leading Channel Campaign Launches, Management & Measurement
- NPD Launch Kit Deployment to the Channel & training support needs
- Channel Marcom Activation; including PR / Social Media / local advertising tactics /Etc.
- Distributor Catalog development / Digital Platform alignment and coordination
- Channel Trade Show & Event Planning in line w/agreed upon campaigns
- Specific Distributor Channel partner Marketing Calendar Management
- Supporting the Channel marketing needs of the sales organization
- The Associate Director of Distribution Channel Marketing, EMEA, owns the deployment of the Germanics strategy to support the channel marketing needs of the region in line with the prioritized GBU objectives.
- The incumbent is also responsible for the channel A&P deployment for select channel partners within the region in order to support the target objectives. This responsibility also includes working with the GBU global brand & marketing organizations to develop ongoing Channel Marketing A&P budgets and the regionally / globally aligned marketing plans within the region.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience.
- MBA Preferred
- 7-10 years of Marketing or Customer/Trade/Channel Marketing experience
- Sales experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills
- Facilitation, internal consulting, project management, and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills Demonstrated ability to collaborate and manage through complexity, setting priorities and often leading members of a project team toward a common goal.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Experience with global structures and operating in a matrix environment.
Desirable Job Competencies
- Effective in building professional relationships.
- Strong communication skills - written, spoken and presentation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- A strong customer and stakeholder focus.
- Project management competency.
- Computer literacy.
- Self-direction and a tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- An appetite to continuously learn and embrace stretch goals.
- Team-based interpersonal skills and an awareness of what is required to succeed in a global matrix organization.
Additional Requirements (travel, etc.)
- German - Native
- English - Fluent
- 25-50% travel required for travel to meet with distributor channel customers and to attend/ host trade shows and channel events