Search a job
Senior PHP Developer/team leader
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :iStorm est un cabinet de recrutement spécialisé dans les profils informatiques.
Description :Our client, a dynamic company based in Wallonia is currently seeking a Senior Lead PHP Developer to lead the Business applications team. We are looking for someone committed to working on high quality code in a dynamic PHP/LAMP environment. You will work closely with developers, business teams, infrastructure architects and others stakeholders.
* Design, estimate, and code new features. This is primarily a coding position.
* Architect new modules applications, and expand existing ones.
* Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
* Perform code reviews of your team members' work.
* Mentor junior developers.
* Participate in software design discussions.
* Organize the sprint planning.
* Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
* Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
* Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
* Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
Profile :Required Experience:
* 5+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP. Full stack web developer (Front-end / Back-end)
* Complex SQL queries and database schema design (MySql).
* MVC frameworks (Symfony, Zend, Laravel)
* Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like Git
* Consuming web services
* Deep knowledge of Linux platform
* Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively
* Written and spoken French / English
* Scrum, Kanban, or other agile methodologies
* Team management
* Systems integration
* Distributed systems
* Service oriented architecture
* Unit testing
* Very nice company and very good team spirit
* Nice Gross salary + benefits