Search a job
Specialist - Distribution Channel Marketing - German native
Reward: 1000 €
Type of contract: Employee
Client :Our client is a worlwide company offering innovative medical safety innovations.
Description :The Specialist - Distribution Channel Marketing, EMEA will support channel marketing activities primarily within the Germanics market. Reporting to the Associate Channel Marketing Director Germany, she/he assists the team in the area of trade marketing, campaign management, campaign and (trade) marketing collateral assets development including translations. The specialist channel marketing will manage the day to day maintenance of the distributor portal, working with the Channel marketing team in the deployment of the modular trade marketing concept in partnership with the regional sales team.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Implement, either in their entirety or discrete aspects, trade marketing collateral and communications projects to support the introduction of new programs, products or solutions.
- Coordinate the localization/customization and translation of global brand and communication collaterals.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the distributor portal
- Coordinate and assist in category management preparation in support of country channel
- marketing leaders
- Maintain, update and manage trade marketing content and material
- Coordinate the campaign execution with channel partners ensuring appropriate and approved materials are delivered in a timely manner to identified channel partners
- Support campaign reporting by consolidating results, metrics and budget.
- Coordinate the budget tracking and administration aspects for specific trade marketing activities related such as management of material storage and distribution.
- Coordinate the processing of marketing services related purchase orders, invoices and content approvals with the appropriate legal, compliance and regulatory executives.
- The Specialist Distribution Channel marketing will work closely with the distribution sales team and channel marketing country leaders to ensure that customer needs are met in a timely manner aligned with the key strategic objectives agreed within the region.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, business or related field Job Experience
- Ideally 1-3 years' experience in marketing or sales.
- Experience within the B2B industry preferred.
Knowledge and Skills
- Native German speaking and fluent English
- PC literate : thorough knowledge of PC, MS-Office (i.e. Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Sharepoint, Access
Desirable Job Competencies
- Effective in building professional relationships
- Strong communication skills - written, spoken and presentation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- A strong customer and stakeholder focus.
- Project management competency.
- Computer literacy.
- Self-direction and a tolerance for ambiguity and change.
- An appetite to continuously learn and embrace stretch goals.
- Team-based interpersonal skills and an awareness of what is required to succeed in a global matrix organization.
- Cultural sensitivity.
- Outcome & results orientated.