Chercher un job
Pricing & profitability management Senior Manager
Prime: 1000 €
Type de contrat: Employé
Secteur: Business & Management Consulting
Client :Our client is a prime services firm.
As a member of our pricing and profitability management team, you will have the opportunity to support our clients in various assignments related to development and implementation of pricing strategies, frameworks, policies and processes across the business.
Whilst you need to be eager to learn, we will provide the opportunity to build your expertise with a mix of strategy and operations projects.
The Profitability Management Proposition aims to help clients realize the benefits of improved pricing and is based on 6 core competencies:
- Price execution
- Pricing strategy
- Advanced analytics and price setting
- Organizational alignment and governance
- Pricing technology and data management
- Tax and regulatory effectiveness
- You bring ten/ twelve years experience in sales, marketing, pricing (preferably in a consulting environment);
- You have already performed assessment, strategy definition, operational or functional design in these areas;
- You have strong business development skills and network;
- You have a proven track record of excellent project and people management;
- You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills;
- You are dynamic and have strong presentation skills;
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are a plus.