Zoek een job
Organisation & Change management consultant
Beloning: 1000 €
Sector: Business & Management Consulting
Ervaring gevraagd: 3-5 jaar
Klant :Our client is a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by its ability to execute on the advice it provides. Its services are delivered by exceptional consulting professionals who are encouraged to share knowledge and insights. They have strong values that recognize diversity, collaboration and the growth of the individual.
You will advise and support clients in securing the success of strategic business transformation or process/system re-engineering projects by managing change and its people implications.
Depending on your area and level of expertise, you will contribute to projects, manage sub-projects or even lead larger projects and teams in one or more of the following business challenges:
- Change Management: Leadership Alignment, Communication, Training, etc;
- Talent Management: Workforce Planning, Competency Management, Performance Management, etc;
- Organisation Design;
- Cultural Transformation;
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Knowledge Management.
- You have 2 to 7 years of experience in an HR-function or organisational development role or in Human Capital consulting.
- You have experience in guiding organisations through major change projects.
- You have a university degree. A post-graduate degree is an asset.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are stress-resistant, flexible and eager to learn.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French. Additional languages are a plus.
- You master Microsoft Office applications to support and organise your work.
We offer you
- A stimulating work environment where personal growth and development are encouraged;
- A large diversity in project engagements;
- A substantial investment in training and coaching;
- The opportunity to take part in shaping your company;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Opportunity to work on national or international projects;
- Challenging career opportunities.